Monday, November 23, 2015

Temples and THE Best News!

Hey y'all

This week has been fun. WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE. It was wonderful . I wish I could go to the temple every day on my mission. Sister Dowdle and I felt like we just received so much direction on what to do with some of our investigators and I was able to feel the peace that I just needed at this time. On our way home we  saw a big yellow billboard that just said "JESUS" on it #onlyinthesouth and on the other side it said "Coming Soon!" Lol I don't even know. Like, why? But it was funny.

Wednesday we helped the UGA sisters with their booth on campus and got tons of great contacts. We usually put a whiteboard up with a question that people can come up and answer. So the question was "What are you grateful for?" And guess what! Someone put my name! And they weren't even a member! Wow, I felt special. Haha but we did get the UGA sisters a ton of new investigators and they're solid too. Campus is the place to be.

We had a bunch of less active work happening this week. Our Ward bishopric gave us a list of over 100 people to contact and we finally got it finished. Not very many people were still interested in us coming and visiting with them or coming back to church, but we were still able to contact them and know that they really do exist. We also had dinner with Trevor and Anna this week, they're my favorite people that we are working with. I just adore them and I know Anna will get baptized someday. Trevor is just sharing so much about the church with her and she's reading the Book of Mormon and doing her assignments and ahh! Love them.

We also put Charlie Elder on date to be baptized! Yay! The 12th of December. Put it on your calendars (; haha

So. Get ready for the BEST news you have ever heard. You may want to sit down. ELDER HOLLAND IS COMING TO SPEAK WITH US! Also on the 12th of December. I am beyond excited!! I'll keep y'all updated. Anyways, I hope y'all have the best Thanksgiving. I'm grateful for all of you! And of course I'm so grateful for this gospel. It's perfect. And I'm so happy to be sharing it with those around me.

Love, Sister Merritt









No comments:

Post a Comment